Starting from Monday the 23rd of November, in the grand tradition of the the previous Vol 1 exercise, I'm going to be running a Read-Along for The World of Thedas, Vol 2.
Have you have read the book and want to chat about it? Do you have the book but haven't had a chance to read it yet? Or do you not have have the book and are just curious as to what lore goodies are going on inside? If you answer yes to any of the above question, then this is the thing for you.
The plan is to break the book down into weekly chunks as follows.
1. Chapter One: Legends.
2. Chapter Two: The Chant of Light
3. Chapter Three: The Hero of Ferelden (Recruiting the Warden to The Hero's Party)
4. Chapter Three: The Hero of Ferelden (The Battle of Ostagar to Awakening)
5. Chapter Four: The Bookshelf of Andraste
6. Chapter Five: The Champion of Kirkwall (The Hawke Family)
7. Chapter Five: The Champion of Kirkwall (Hawke's Inner Circle to The Deeproads Expedition)
8. Chapter Five: The Champion of Kirkwall (Malcom's Legacy to The White Spire Conflict)
9. Chapter Six: The Seer's Yarn
10. Chapter Seven: The Inquisitor (The Inquisitor's Inner Circle)
11. Chapter Seven: The Inquisitor (Enemies of the Inquisition to The Masked Empire)
12. Chapter Eight: The Whole Nug
The schedule is subject to change as better ideas turn up. And yes, I know there are many weeks planned, but this is a big book with very dense with lore in places.
I hope to see you all there next week for Chapter One: Legends! Well I hope to see most of you. Well some of you. Or anyone. Oh god, don't leave me there talking to myself!