Welcome to the Dragon Age Prompt Fest!
Welcome to the prompt fest! In case you're new to the comm, this is just a weekly post where you start with ten prompts, and you pick one to write a drabble on and post it in the comments. Or have an idea that isn't from a prompt? Post it anyway! (Artwork is welcome too!)
If you'd like to track the activity on today's post, just click on the "track this" link.
1) Aim for about 100 words. Longer or shorter is okay, just try to keep it in one comment. (note: this is more to give you a guideline than anything. Your drabble can be as long as you want--but we're not looking for a multi-chapter fic here!)
2) Post your drabble as a reply to this thread or the comment the prompt is from.
3) Put the prompt you used as the Subject and/or in bold at the top of the comment.
4) If posting an entry with NSFW content, please warn in subject line and at top of post.
5) After writing your drabble, write down three or so prompts of your own at the end of each reply.
6) Prompts should generally be short, no more than a sentence. Prompts may include characters and/or pairings. In that case, try to also include some word prompt (i.e. Merrill/Fenris, deep mushrooms), unless you feel your configuration of characters is exotic enough to be inspiring on its own.
7) The same prompts may be filled multiple times. By the same person, even, if inspiration strikes. No need to hold back!
8) Each prompt fest lasts until the next prompt fest is posted (usually next week)
- How to train your dracolisk
- I can’t want it anymore
- How dangerous can baby dragons be?
- End of everything
- The night is dark and full of terrors
- Regrets collect like old friends
- I am not subtle
- What remains of a man, when that man is dead and gone?
- I am the law